Monday, September 29, 2014

I've been meaning to write reviews lately, but I am just the worst procrastinator, man. I was planning on writing the reviews for Theatrhythm Curtain Call and Persona 4 Arena this weekend (they're the games I've finished most recently), but since I'm taking session II classes they are only eight weeks and the end is kinda crammed. And the real reason I didn't (since I was only doing school work on Sunday) is pretty much energy drink fueled Hyrule Warriors session. Seriously loving this game. I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game, but now I think I want to. And the soundtrack is just so rad I need to get it stat. But yeah, those reviews..... I should prolly get them done soon cause Persona 4 Arena Ultimax comes out tomorrow (9/30). Really excited for that:D

~ Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment