Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week In Review: 10/5 - 10/11

Well, there wasn't much gaming this week because I was too busy being stressed out by school. But you know what? It doesn't matter anymore because I am done with college. I don't know if I'll go back next year for my bachelors or what, but for now I'll be getting my AA and be done with it.

Gaming wise, just messed with Smash 3DS a bit and restarted my Pokemon Y game with a male character, because why not? Not really much going on. I really need to work on adventure mode in Hyrule Warriors and start P4AU. But that's about it.

Oh! Kickstarter! I backed my fourth game, The Flame in the Flood, here. Check it out! And if you just so happened to be interested in the other three I backed they're Moon Hunters, Phoenix Dawn, and CodeSpells.

How has your gaming been?

~ Zephyr♥

No comments:

Post a Comment