Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week In Review : 9/28 - 10/4

This week saw the release of not only Super Smash Bros for 3DS on Friday, but also the release of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. If you picked up P4AU, don't forget to download the free characters Adachi and Marie before they get a price tag. Both these characters come with unlockable chapters in story mode.

Aside from releases, I finished legend mode on Hyrule Warriors (released last Friday) and am slowly working my way through adventure mode. I also started playing The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds after realizing that I had never played it and its been sitting in my game card case for months. I've only made it past the Eastern Palace as I made the folly of starting it right before picking up Smash, but I hope to finish it within the next week or two.

Also, I've been playing with all the different characters in Smash, trying to decide who to main. I haven't played Brawl in forever and I just overall suck at Smash so I want to pick one character to really learn with.

What have you guys been playing and who do you usually main in Smash?

~ Zephyr ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment