Sunday, December 7, 2014

Week In Review: 11/30 - 12/6

Theme for Scanty and Kneesocks (I Want You)//Teddyloid//from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

Well as you may have noticed, there wasn't much posting this past November. I decided to pretty much take it off to get caught up on some IRL stuff and schedule out the December stuff. This past week I got all my posts done before their deadline and I honestly feel really proud and accomplished about that because it's really hard for me to get things done on time and I stress myself out with deadlines that I create. It's a bit of a vicious cycle, of my own design.

Game wise, I've been mainly focusing on my 3DS (it's like my favorite system). Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Alpha Sapphire, Persona Q. I think I may have played a little bit of Bravely Default as well, but that may have been last week. I've been putting off P4AU for a while because I know the amount of reading I'm gonna have to prepare for. I'm just not ready yet!

From Tuesday to Friday I'm gonna be at St Jude's for my fifth yearly (half way checkpoint!) so I'll prolly be playing a lot of Persona Q on the plane/in the airport/in the waiting rooms/in the hotel. I actually have more off time this trip than I've ever had before, so it will be a bit weird/boring.

But that's about it!

~ Zephyr ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment