Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Top Ten - Songs from Final Fantasy Spin Offs

We have finally reached the end of the FF Song series!

10. The Troops' Advance from Dissidia

Dissidia is a cool game. Duodecim is a super rad amazing game. I feel that this theme captures the essence of both.

9. Raffaello Battle from Chocobo Dungeon

We all know that Battle on the Big Bridge is an amazing song. This is the orchestral version that makes my brain melt into music induced joy.

8. The Price of Freedom from Crisis Core

This song is literally Crisis Core. If you haven't played it, I highly recommend it - even if you aren't a FFVII fan (I'm not.)

7. One Winged Angel -Advent- from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

I mentioned before that there was a reason One Winged Angel wasn't included in the main game list. This is why. Now technically this is from a movie, but seriously this version of the song just sweeps me off my feet. So epic.

6. Across The Divide from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

I love this song and I can't really explain why. The only thing I can think to say is that it's so different from what I'm used to listening to, but that's not really it. I don't know, I just really really really like this song.

5. Historia Crux from Final Fantasy XIII-2

I feel like if my life had world map music, I would want at least part of it to sound like this.

4. Somnus from Final Fantasy XIII Versus

I put this on the spin off list for two reasons. One - because it was originally stuck with this title and when I made this list I didn't really think about it as XV now. Two - I didn't want to include XV in the main titles because I haven't gotten to listen to the soundtrack yet and it didn't really seem fair to include it. But I really love this song so I wanted to include it anyways, so I figured why not here. It's like this weird song that's really calm and beautiful, but the words are kinda tragic. And in Latin, of course.

3. Sound of the Wind (Morning Sky) from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

There was just really no way I wouldn't love this song.

2. War: The White Weapon from Final Fantasy Type-0

Honestly, this song gets me way more excited for the NA release of Type-0 then anything.

1. The Glittering City of Yusnaan from Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII

Guys, this song I just.... GAH! I don't even know what this is even like supposed to be it just makes me happy and it sounds amazing and I just don't even!


Well then, on that note this ends the Top Ten Final Fantasy Song series. I know I prolly have a really weird list compared others so please share what yours are! I am honestly genuinely interested!

I think most people can agree that the Final Fantasy series has given us more than a fair share of amazing music, so even if we don't like the same songs, the music can still bring us together ^_^

~ Zephyr ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment