Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week In Review 1/11 - 1/17

Carry Me Home//The Living Dead  -  Lost Kitten//Metric

Honestly I can't remember worth a crap what happened this week. I played a couple hours of Bayonetta, not getting very far. I didn't get my Thursday post done. We put our sixteen year old dog to sleep on Friday and it's been rough, heck he was older than my little sister. I hate saying it, but I think its been a bit better without him. He was old and was having a rough time. We yelled at the puppies a lot because they liked messing with him and he couldn't make it outside for the most part so I've been spending the last I don't know two years cleaning up his messes everyday.

There was a Nintendo Direct earlier this week, but it wasn't that exciting. The New 3DS got a release date of Feb 13th for NA so look forward to that. I do like the way the Monster Hunter one looks, but I don't have the money for that right now anyways so I'll prolly be waiting for the release of a blue one.

I put in a couple preorders that I need to get around to listing, but most importantly (?) is the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition. I've never played a MH so I'm really looking forward to it plus the CE looked sweet for a cheap price.

Think that about sums it up, but I do hope to have some awesome-ish (for me?) news for next week.

~ Zephyr ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment