Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week In Review 1/4 - 1/10

Femmes Fatale//OA

Honestly, I can't even really remember what I did the past week. Lots of YouTube was watched and I spent about 15 hours of the weekend in Final Fantasy XIII livestream which was honestly the most fun I've ever had in a livestream. It was a small group of viewers so there was a lot of interaction between not only the chat and the streamer, but just between all of the chat members themselves which is an experience I haven't had before. Mostly I won't even go in chat because everything gets pushed up pretty fast and well it just generally doesn't matter. But this chat was super fun! Friends were made, rivalries were formed, and I mostly just laughed and went along with it while giving a lot of game advice (when it was needed) because I just know too much about FFXIII because I love that game. That's pretty much it though.

~ Zephyr ♥

I don't know if I said this before, but I beat Borderlands The Pre Sequel like a week or two ago. Honestly, I can't remember when I just know that I did. Does anyone else think that Zarpedon is a Siren? Because I totally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment