Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week In Review 2/1 - 2/7

Chillin' With The Bros//Amphibious

Once again, I don't remember much of what happened last week. I haven't really gotten more than four hours of sleep each night for the past week, so without my precious delta I'm pretty dead. I don't recall playing much of anything this week. The house will still be in for a couple more weeks so it's kinda hard to get much of anything of interest done. Plus, my little sister was home sick the past week so I didn't have much time to myself to be productive. *read - various excuses* I am actually planning on playing a couple things the next few days, though, so you can check the play box if you're interested in that. Other than that..... Nope, I think that's the gist of it.

Basically, I'm really damn tired! *hysterical laughter* Ahem, good night :D

~ Zephyr ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment